Do you have knowledge of the Polish and Baltics automotive aftermarket and are you always seeking for new business opportunities? Do you want to work for an international company where we work as a team on ambitious goals?
NRF is one of the market leaders when it comes to the design, production and distribution of aftermarket products in the field of heating, cooling and air-conditioning systems for cars, trucks and industrial applications. The company is present all over world with sales units in Spain, Italy, France, UK, Benelux, Germany, Poland. NRF has also 3 factories within Europe as well as production units in India.
NRF Poland, a company based in Kowale, Magazynowa Street offers and distributes a wide range of engine cooling and air conditioning parts, from its European Distribution Center located in Kowale, serving both the passenger car and commercial vehicle segments. To further expand its automotive aftermarket business, NRF is looking for a Brand Promotor located in Poland.
Location: Gdańsk, 1 FTE / Fulltime
As a Brand Promotor in our automotive division, you are responsible for finding and cultivating new business opportunities and facilitate growth within a very strong base of existing accounts.
You will be part of the European sales organization and you will be directly supported by the local customer service & distribution center. You develop, together with the European sales team, the customer portfolio and strategy. You will collaborate closely with the international team and report to the regional Sales Director. Together with our Marketing department you will be also supporting our local sales campaigns.
What do you bring as a Brand Promotor in Automotive Aftermarket?
- Good knowledge of the Polish and automotive aftermarket on regional and national level is a must;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position working for the international aftermarket supplier/automotive distributor as an account manager or in product management; experience in working with branches and partners of our distributors;
- Technical background in automotive – we want a person who already touched the automotive market to allow to employee to work independently from the very beginning;
- You must bring a high level of enthusiasm, energy and desire to be successful – that attitude is crucial to achieve great results;
- Data oriented sales approach;
- Comfortable hunting new business;
- Analytical but pragmatic, proactive person;
- Proficient in MS Office Outlook, esspecialy Excel (pivots, vlookups);
- Open for traveling (driving licence cat. B) – You will be traveling – 80% of yout time will be dedicated to business trips;
- Fluent English (speaking and writing) – that is our official company language.
A career at NRF means working for an international oriented leading producer of radiators, radiator cores, air coolers, oil coolers, box coolers and air conditioning components. At NRF you will work in an inspiring and challenging work environment, where team spirit plays an important role. Together we face new challenges and search for the best solutions. At NRF you will work in an international organization with an open and informal culture. You will get the opportunity to develop yourself as a sales professional in the aftermarket and implement your own ideas. On this position You have a real impact on the company’s offer.
- Consistent income with base and bonus components;
- Company car (business equipped);
- Medical package;
- Multisport card co-financing;
- Flexible working time;
- In-house sales academy and on the job education and training.
Please send your application or your request for additional information to, Human Resources email@example.com.