NRF is one of the market leaders when it comes to the design, production and distribution of aftermarket products in the field of heating, cooling and airconditioning systems for cars, trucks and industrial applications. The company is present all over world with Sales units in Spain, Italy, France, UK, Benelux, Germany, Poland and USA. NRF has also 4 factories within Europe as well as production units in India. Polish entity is responsible for growing the Eastern Europe market and support Customer Service worldwide. It also manages the second logistic HUB for NRF with over 6500 m space.
Marketing and Sales Specialist
In this position you support the sales team, execute regional trade marketing and process orders. You are in daily contact with marketing departments of domestic and foreign customers to advertising marketing materials, developing and implementing marketing campaigns agreed by the international sales team. You also support sales staff with tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports. You closely collaborate with the headquarter based Marketing and Communication Coordinator and reports to the Sales Director.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Order processing
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with suppliers; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists and participating in it.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s degree or a college degree
- A minimum 2 years marketing work experience. Social media is a bonus…
- Fluent English and Polish
- Russian languages will be a plus
- Experience within automotive sector will be a great asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Google Analytics, Content Management Programs and Email and Marketing Software (i.e. Constant Contact)
- Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment
- Customer-oriented thinking and acting
- Team-oriented with positive attitude
- We offer working in a national company strongly linked with an international organization, with an open and informal culture where we work as a team on ambitious – not only sales – target.
- Financial details to be discussed.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following statement in your application:
„I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”