Italian Group leader in the production and distribution of automotive parts for OEM and Aftermarket for pass cars as well as for heavy duty, is looking for an Area Sales Manager for the IAM sales development in Poland, Russia, Belarus and Baltic Countries.
SALES MANAGER AUTOMOTIVE AFTERMARKET
Poland, Russia, Belarus, Baltic Countries
As the Aftermarket Area Sales Manager you will report to the Commercial Director, and you will be responsible in leading the strategic aftermarket development of an already installed base, and to develop new customers and new areas accordingly, in achieving strategic business growth, market coverage and profit objectives.
The area of responsibility is Poland, Russia, Belarus, Baltic Countries (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania).
Sales manager responsibilities and contribution:
- Develop and pursue long term sales growth objectives and plans within the area of responsibility
- Plan and determine product margin, pricing and distribution policy consistent with the market.
- Manage, support and follow-up on the distributor’s activity.
- Develop strategic growth and marketing plans by engaging in regular visits to the customers and the market.
- Responsible for implementation of the company’s aftermarket strategy.
- Analysis of internal management reports and ensure appropriate corrective measures.
- Provide timely feedback in areas of market requirements, customer issues, distributor activity, new business opportunities, competition and any other matters deemed to be important in order to grow the business.
- Provide statistical evaluation of products & sales (historical analysis, business potential, etc.)
- Prepare and distribute regular monthly reports and Statistical analysis of data for sales orientated project work.
Qualifications and skills:
- Graduation, bachelor or master degree.
- Fluent Polish, English and Russian.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Power Point mainly).
- Excellent analytical skills, communication skills and ability to work in teams.
- Availability to travel and work extensively in the spare parts markets.
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in sales/marketing in the Automotive industry, preferably in the Independent Aftermarket business.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following statement in your application:
„I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”