Established in 2010 and headquartered in Warsaw, Poland and Orlando, U.S., BimmerTech’s sole purpose is bringing BMW owners the most advanced and up-to-date OEM and aftermarket technology, upgrades not commonly available elsewhere. The company employs a team of software and hardware engineers, technicians and, above all, BMW enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing not only top-quality products, but also first-rate post-sale support. It offers the world’s largest selection of BMW retrofits, DIY kits, and technology upgrades. For more information see: www.bimmer-tech.net.
Technical Support Team Leader / Coordinator
If you have a passion for anything technical and enjoy helping people make the most of new technologies, you could be the perfect person to join our support team.
- You will help ensure our customers and team receive exceptional technical support and product training.
- You will become an expert possessing a very deep and broad knowledge of the technology we work with.
- You will conduct troubleshooting based on your technical/automotive knowledge and collaboration with our internal experts (R&D, car enthusiasts).
- You will be assisting our international customers through email and phone as well as supporting your co-workers/team.
- You will lead the team of 4-5 technical specialists, delegate tasks and oversee day-to-day operation.
- You will propose and implement improvements to the operation of our support team in terms of technical and/or customer service.
- Strong experience /practical interest in automotive or/and BMWs technology.
- Proven work experience as a team leader / supervisor / senior technical expert.
- Very strong problem solving skills.
- Proactive attitude, excellent organizational skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Twice a week lunch at the office at the expense of the company.
- Private medical care.
- Friendly and positive work environment (of automotive enthusiasts).
- No dress code. No bureaucracy.
- Initial working hours: 13.00 – 21.00, after the introduction period a more flexible schedule (to be determined between 10.00 and 23.00).
- Possibility of hybrid work.
If you love technology and cars we will make sure your adrenaline level stays high!
To apply for this position please click here APPLY and send your CV (in Polish or English both are ok!).